I am an all-in-one creamy, foamy shower solution (dudes love me). Not only replacing your bottled shampoo but also your body wash! I will last you through between 55 and 70 hair and body washes.
I've been enriched with a mean dose of Moringa oil, an age-old hero. I strengthen and rejuvenate tired hair, keeping it healthier for longer. I also nourish skin and keep you smelling delicious!
I am water-free, cruelty-free, plastic-free and proudly South African.
- Argan oil (hydrates and softens)
- Macadamia nut oil (shines and strengthens)
- Avocado oil (a deep penetrating moisturiser)
- Linseed oil (nutritious for hair follicles)
- Grapeseed oil (moisturises and conditions)
- Sunflower oil (nourishes and soothes the scalp)
- Coconut oil (stimulates hair growth)
A 2009 Swiss study found that the carbon footprint of liquid soap/shampoo is about 25 % larger than that of bar soaps/shampoos. Liquid soap requires 5 times more energy to produce and nearly 20 times more energy to package. We also use about 7 times more liquid soap than bar soap for each wash.
Animal products you are avoiding by using a Zero Bar:
- Palm oil (plant-based but the harvesting of Palm Oil contributes to habitat disruption)
- Animal-derived Sodium Stearate
- Animal-derived Glycerin
By using this natural shampoo bar you reduce your carbon footprint on:
- the production of the shampoo - the energy it takes to produce the packaging
- the plastic waste created by packaging and distributing before use
- the plastic waste after you have used the shampoo
- the carbon produced in the rearing of the animals that would have been used in non-vegan shampoo ingredients
- reduce the number of products in your home that contains unnecessary animal products
- save on the amount of shampoo you need to purchase
- support South African Business