My oil complexes were selected specifically with your hair's needs in mind.
I smell incredible (even if I may say so myself) and, with a little water, I become a super rich, creamy, luxurious lather that rinses out quickly and easily.
With sustainability top of mind, I will last you through between 55 and 70 hair washes.
I'm the Jojoba Shampoo Bar and I’ve been enhanced with the moisturising and yummy-smelling Jojoba oil, making me all about balance. I help keep your scalp happy, which in turn makes your hair happy.
I am water-free, cruelty-free, plastic-free and proudly South African!
- Argan oil (hydrates and softens)
- Macadamia nut oil (shines and strengthens)
- Avocado oil (a deep penetrating moisturiser)
- Linseed oil (nutritious for hair follicles)
- Grapeseed oil (moisturises and conditions)
- Sunflower oil (nourishes and soothes the scalp)
- Coconut oil (stimulates hair growth)
So say hellooooo to great hair!
A 2009 Swiss study found that the carbon footprint of liquid soap/shampoo is about 25 % larger than that of bar soaps/shampoo's. Liquid soap requires 5 times more energy to produce and nearly 20 times more energy to package. We also use about 7 times more liquid soap than bar soap for each wash.
Animal products you are avoiding by using a Zero Bar:
- Palm oil (plant based but the harvesting of Palm Oil contributes to habitat disruption)
- Animal derived Sodium Stearate
- Animal derived Glycerin
By using this natural shampoo bar you reduce your carbon footprint on:
- the production of the shampoo
- the energy it takes to produce the packaging
- the plastic waste created by packaging and distributing before use
- the plastic waste after you have used the shampoo
- the carbon produced in the rearing of the animals that would have been used in non-vegan shampoo ingredients
- reduce the amount of products in your home that contains unnessasary animal products
- save on the amount of shampoo you need to purchase
- support South African Business