I’m the original ZERO Bar and I contain a higher percentage of Argan oil than my bros. My oil complexes were selected specifically with your hair's needs in mind.
I smell incredible (even if I may say so myself) and, with a little water, I become a super rich, creamy, luxurious lather that rinses out quickly and easily.With sustainability top of mind, I will last you through between 55 and 70 hair washes.
Known as 'liquid gold', Argan oil is jam packed with nutrients to moisturize and nourish your hair, kick up the shine, pump up the growth and dump scalp issues like dandruff.
I am water-free, cruelty-free, plastic-free and proudly South African!
- Macadamia nut oil (shines and strengthens)
- Avocado oil (a deep penetrating moisturiser)
- Linseed oil (nutritious for hair follicles)
- Grapeseed oil (moisturises and conditions)
- Sunflower oil (nourishes and soothes the scalp)
- Coconut oil (stimulates hair growth)
So say hellooooo to great hair!
A 2009 Swiss study found that the carbon footprint of liquid soap/shampoo is about 25 % larger than that of bar soaps/shampoo's. Liquid soap requires 5 times more energy to produce and nearly 20 times more energy to package. We also use about 7 times more liquid soap than bar soap for each wash.
Animal products you are avoiding by using a Zero Bar:
- Palm oil (plant based but the harvesting of Palm Oil contributes to habitat disruption)
- Animal derived Sodium Stearate
- Animal derived Glycerin
By using this natural shampoo bar you reduce your carbon footprint on:
- the production of the shampoo
- the energy it takes to produce the packaging
- the plastic waste created by packaging and distributing before use
- the plastic waste after you have used the shampoo
- the carbon produced in the rearing of the animals that would have been used in non-vegan shampoo ingredients
- reduce the amount of products in your home that contains unnessasary animal products
- save on the amount of shampoo you need to purchase
- support South African Business